boots in wetsuit or wetsuit in boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1124.jpg

Definitely, boots under wetsuit! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

If you would normally tuck your pant legs into your socks, then go ahead and tuck your wetsuit into your booties. . . There's no reason to stop looking like a dork just because you're diving!:D

The perfect answer.

Ha ha; I had last week the same question when i recived my new 6mm ice-breakers from Bare ( I like the solid thick sole and they fit really good in my fins ) because i dive in warm water (Thailand) it was a strange combi with my thin longsuit sow they go definitely inside the suit.
Greetings :)

I wish I had the choice:( Well I guess I do, custom $$$

I wear a Henderson Hyperstretch tall, and I still have a nice gap on my shin between my tall boot and my wetsuit. :(

If you would normally tuck your pant legs into your socks, then go ahead and tuck your wetsuit into your booties. . . There's no reason to stop looking like a dork just because you're diving!:D

That's funny!

All logical reasons for putting them inside. Personally, I just find that booties on the outside is more comfortable and I have never noticed any ballooning or drag issues. I mean, the booties are nice and snug like everything else I'm wearing and it seems like they should help keep water from entering at the ankles. I guess I'll be the big nerd on the dive boat until the scuba fashion police arrest me.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You owe me a new keyboard!

1124.jpg

Definitely, boots under wetsuit! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

... I know I shouldn't ask... but, where did you find that picture... and what were you doing there? :D

I wish I had the choice:( Well I guess I do, custom $$$

I wear a Henderson Hyperstretch tall, and I still have a nice gap on my shin between my tall boot and my wetsuit. :(

You should try and get the rubber version of what's showing on your avatar...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom