Boots & JetFin sizes - please submit yours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

U.S. Divers Safe Sole XXL 12+

Scubapro Jets XL

Shoe size 11.5

It works! perfect fit for XL fins, most of the boot is hard rubber like the bottom sole, hence, "Safe Sole". I have two pairs of the Safe Sole boots.

I have size 9 to 10 (depending on the brand of the shoe) EEE width feet.

I use XL jet fins for size 9 and 10 wet suit boots and with the uninsulated rubber dry suit boots on my trilam suits.

Due to problems with cramping with my wide feet in the XL Jet Fins relatively narrow pocket, I use the XXL Jet Fins on my size 9 neoprene O'neil dry suit boots. There is a lot of extra room in the pocket, you'd swear they would be too big and you have to tighten the straps all the way, but in the water they are just fine and are quite stable. The shape of the pocket in general is much better than the squarish XL Jet Fin's pocket.

The XXL Jets also work great with my size 10 tennis shoes.

Size 9 foot:

Size 9 Rock Boots
Size XXL JetFins

Size 9 Wetsuit boots(mares basic)
Size XL JetFins.

Randy Kight
Richmond, VA.

simbrooks:
Mares WWW 5mm boots size 11, Oceanic (jet ripoffs) size L

Looking at getting some larger jets when i make it to a drysuit, but i dont know if i will have rockboots or just molded in boots as part of the suit yet - will see, post back when i know if i need new fins :wink:
Zeagle moulded in boots, size 10.5/11 uses XXL jetfins, the XL was way too tight, with the XXL i have a little room, but if i push my foot in and tighten up the straps i can hardly notice. Could fit a larger foot size, but couldnt find anything else to fit my boot size. I also tried rockets, super rockets and a few others, none of which fit.

Jetfins size L, Oceanic Venture 5mm boots size 7-8, size 7 feet.

XL Jetfins
5mm Tusa wetsuit boots size 11
size 10 foot

XL Jetfins
5mm Impact wetsuit boots size 9 (EUR 42)
size 9 foot (EUR 42)

Shoe Size: 7.5 US, 25.5cm
Boots: 7mm Oniel 7x
JetFin Size: L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom