Bored???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman once bubbled...
I'm diving the Spokane River tonight with a buddy who wants to work on his video camera focus skills. Right now it's 33 degrees, but supposed to hit a low of 18. Guess I'd better not forget the hot water for my gloves.
Dove the river. So cold outside (21 degrees) that after the dive, every time we bumped into the rigs, our suits would stick to the metal. As I took my gear off, a puddle of water dripped under me and froze into a little mini-ice rink and I did a little jig trying not to take a fall. The fish were so slowed down due to the cold water that we could easily touch them. The craw fish were loaded with eggs. Fun.
My computer needs fixing, it just does NOT like the cold air. However, I brought the backup this time and the cheep 'ol thing worked. Some of the local divers are trying a dive at a local lake this Saturday - with WET suits! Think I'll go watch the fun...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom