Buddy Dive 3/29-4/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arrow

Registered
Reaction score
This is our first time in Bonaire. Staying at Buddy Dive. My wife doesn't dive so I am looking for someone who might be interested in some shore diving. I've booked a morning boat dive, but am anxious to try more. Anyone interested?

Try to stay in the Buddy Dive side of the resort rather than the Lions Dive side. Much nicer. To make a long story short Buddy's acquired an adjacent resort some years back and have not finished remodeling it. If you are looking at the resort's website, stay in the three story buildings on the right side of the photo.

You also might try, Bonaire Talk - The place to discuss everything and anything about Bonaire! to help you get a dive buddy. The best site for the island that I have found.

Arrow,

You should not have a problem finding a dive buddy while on Bonaire. I'm not sure about Buddy Dive, but I know most dive shops have sign up boards for people who are seeking buddies. Also, here at GRI, the divers get together for breakfast in the morning and we do get single divers who chat with other divers and buddy up with them. You should not have a problem.

Liz

Buddy Dive has a sign up board for anyone looking for a dive buddy. It is located on the wall next to the gear rental room and gear drying rooms. This is all located on the pier, look for the Buddy Reef painted yellow rock and following the steps down to the pier. Then turn to your right. You can also met a lot of divers while hanging around the pier. Just ask to join them while diving Buddy's Reef.

You and your wife will enjoy their resturants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom