Buying dive equipment in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello divers based in Bangkok. sorry to dig up an old thread but this came out in my search seems to be the most appropriate for my questions. I will be in bangkok, staying in pratunam area saturday to monday. is there any dive shop nearby? am not looking for anything in particular but just looking for good deals and useful odds and ends. i am interested in scubapro, aqualung and suunto and other accessories in general as well as underwater photography gear and books.

HI there,

I will be in Phuket end of April and I need to buy a mask with prescriptions lenses. -1.5 resp. -2.0. I would need to check beforehand. Is there any ship which has prescription lenses available and what brand is the most likely one.

Thanks for the help.

The Technisub Look 2 offers a great fit and comes with the best range of prescriptive lenses

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom