Can anyone ID this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Navy guy came in a pickup. As far as who called him it was the Foley PD

SuPrBuGmAn:
Care to share the dive site?

If you were to stand at the old four season pier look out at about 11 o clock The large dredge use to set about a mile out. Use a dept finder to find the lower spots from the boat

Sorry all for the late replys SB would not load up for me last night

Oh, gotcha. So you were just diving a hole in the sand? What else did you see? Thats within my Zodiacs range on a good day :D

tom wicker:
Now it looks like I’ll have to change my name here to find dive buddies or I could build it up like a Shark dive I reckon :0)

Don worry mon. At least you can say that you learned something and you are around to dive again. I am hankering to dive the Destin jetties again after seeing a 6+" sand dollar! You are welcome to tag along.
Howard

philmottrek99and02:
Don worry mon. At least you can say that you learned something and you are around to dive again. I am hankering to dive the Destin jetties again after seeing a 6+" sand dollar! You are welcome to tag along.
Howard
Thanks very much for that offer, this time of year it is hard for me to get away from the area here for to long at a time. I have a contracting busisness here in Orange beach and they keep us busy this time of year. But I do look forware to catching up with you one day to dive

SuPrBuGmAn:
Oh, gotcha. So you were just diving a hole in the sand? What else did you see? Thats within my Zodiacs range on a good day :D

Nothing much else a few ground mullet and some whitings. There was a couple of buckles I assume these were to connect the pipes other than that not much to see but I had to look. I waiting On a nice calm day to head out to three mile barge if my brother in law will man the boat 16ft with a 70hp not much but it gets me around to fish.

Check this out he went out and bought a new dive gear set including two steel tanks started his OW and was doing great. They told him on his next class he would have to thread water for 10min so he never went back he didn’t think he could do it. I have swam a many times with him and
I know he could do it I do believe it is all the shark talk at the Marina

Tom,

(I know this is a little late, but...) tell your brother to go tread the water. I had to at Blue Water Adventures in Pelham. I know if I can do it, anyone else should be able to. Why do I say that? Well, I'm 6' 6", 315lbs and only have one-arm. I treaded for a little more than 10 minutes as we (my dive buddy and myself) had to wait for a few divers to come in/out at the dock.

So tell him to get back there and get in the class! (Or give me a good deal on his gear. :p) No, tell`em to get to class!!!

Michael

Sell the tanks? :)

mwhities:
Tom,

(I know this is a little late, but...) tell your brother to go tread the water. I had to at Blue Water Adventures in Pelham. I know if I can do it, anyone else should be able to. Why do I say that? Well, I'm 6' 6", 315lbs and only have one-arm. I treaded for a little more than 10 minutes as we (my dive buddy and myself) had to wait for a few divers to come in/out at the dock.

So tell him to get back there and get in the class! (Or give me a good deal on his gear. :p) No, tell`em to get to class!!!

Michael
I'm Still working on him

Back
Top Bottom