Cartooning your Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I play around with sketching now and again and have been having fun turning my arch nemisis aka my dive buddy, into a huggable lovable cartoon. Those who know her will appreciate these best. I was wondering, is there anyone else who gets thier revenge this way?

TeamFridds-1.jpg

I sketch my idea on paper, then I have been coloring it in photoshop. Not that good at it yet. But been having fun teaching myself.

lastscan.jpg

WeaselDrysuit.jpg

tangledweasel.jpg

here are some still in the very rough sketch stage....

weaselsmackcopy.jpg

WeaselSqueezecopy.jpg

MonkeyWeaselSpear.jpg

Sometimes I will even pick on myself....

MonkeySpearcopy.jpg

I like the rough sketches the best, but the coloured ones are great too.
Have you ever thought about printing them, on tshirts or something?

photohikedive:
you don't HAVE to dive with me, just send me a photo, I am pretty good at sketching realistic images too :D

Hmmmm... the only picture I have of any dive buddy is erparamedic (she didn't post any of the "above water" pics on the Uno Challenge Results thread...) but I think she might kill me if I sent that to you! Ha ha!

Well- very good sketches (I think- I don't know who they are of!). My LDS has a caricature of himself at www.diveguyscuba.com that's pretty good (looks just like him except for the cartoon part!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom