Cave Trip 8-8 & 8-9-9 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics Glen.. I promise if I am there next time you will see Chicken Head Rock.

I completely agree...I am fortunate to live in a place where I can do BOTH.

QUOTE=DRsharky;4622049]Nice report and great pictures. Even though I love sharks, I love cave diving too. It's a completely different world. It's nice to have both in my backyard[/QUOTE]

wow those pictures really told a story! (havn't read the report yet :)) thanks for sharing

What can I say? I'm a simple person and I like immediate gratification.

I hear Auburn specializes in simple people!:D Sorry, couldn't resist. Still trying to finish the video...it gives the whole story in living color. You need to make this dive with us next time Stasia.

What can I say? I'm a simple person and I like immediate gratification.

Last edited:
I see she's not claiming Auburn just yet LOL... Hey wait.. That would make us neighbors.

I hear Auburn specializes in simple people!:D Sorry, couldn't resist. Still trying to finish the video...it gives the whole story in living color. You need to make this dive with us next time Stacia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom