Cave Trip 8-8 & 8-9-9 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way I hear it... Bill Rennaker would probably disagree with that :)

SHHH.. Dont tell Docc that.

I hear Auburn specializes in simple people!:D Sorry, couldn't resist. Still trying to finish the video...it gives the whole story in living color. You need to make this dive with us next time Stacia.
Maybe if you'd spell my name right I might come next time!
I ended up going scalloping and made an AWESOME dinner tonight with it.

I see she's not claiming Auburn just yet LOL... Hey wait.. That would make us neighbors.
Oh yeah I guess I need to change it... dunno if I'm ready to yet. Hey neighbor! :)

Wait till you see the video, you'll want to come along next time :) Saw some awesome new cave out there this past weekend.

Hey at least you are the same distance from the caves. Not a bad drive at all from here.

Maybe if you'd spell my name right I might come next time!
I ended up going scalloping and made an AWESOME dinner tonight with it.

Oh yeah I guess I need to change it... dunno if I'm ready to yet. Hey neighbor! :)

Well yeah but only how cool the caves really are!! Got to leave some surprises for ya.

There are genetically engineered sharkagators, with lasers duct-taped to their heads, and they are usually pretty tired of eating stupid little albino cave bugs and the occassional catfish or eel... so a diver makes for a rare feast, worth the hassle of chewing through nylon and dodging around and an already dodgy set of steel tanks for a great meal.

Oh... I mean the caves are pretty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom