Cave Trip 8-8 & 8-9-9 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a link to the video for one of our dives. It is about 15 minutes long...we tried to document the whole process of this dive. If anyone knows how to imbed the picture link, please do so or let me know how. I have tried everything and I cannot get the picture to imbed with the link.

Wakulla County Cave Diving August 2009 from Glen Wentworth on Vimeo.

You have got to go with us when we go back there. Only problem is, the trip through the lilies may be over your head!:rofl3:

WOW that cave looks awesome!!!

Great video Glen. and that comment is funny :rofl3: Sorry Stacia..

You have got to go with us when we go back there. Only problem is, the trip through the lilies may be over your head!:rofl3:

If anyone knows how to imbed the picture link, please do so or let me know how. I have tried everything and I cannot get the picture to imbed with the link.

Gah! I have to do everything around here?! :cool2:

[vimeo]6078201[/vimeo]

You better PM me how you did that...I tried everything!!:mooner:

Gah! I have to do everything around here?! :cool2:

[vimeo]6078201[/vimeo]

I used the Force, duh.

DarthMat.jpg

You know who I am!

I used the Force, duh.

DarthMat.jpg

You know who I am!

Big head? :wink:

I can't say much, but I think your head is bigger than mine! :p

Great video. Don't forget to try SMing with one-arm if you go out this weekend.

Michael

Jetties are out, so I might end up being at Morrison on Friday instead. If thats the case, I'll bring my cave setup and try to remember to gear up with a single hand.

Back
Top Bottom