Cavern and Cave courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Foreman
715 Alicia Road
Lakeland, FL 33801
(863) 687-2822

NSS-CD entry: (note: 100 series are the founders of NSS-CD)

Forman, Steve, #106 Cave, Training Committee, 817 Lake Elbert Court, Winter Haven, FL, 33881, H863-299-3370, W863-687-2822, scubaetc@aol.com, "Stage, DPV"

NACD entry:

Steve Forman I-135
(DPV, Stage)
817 Lk Elbert Ct
Winter Haven, FL 33881
USA
H: 386-299-3370
W: 863-687-2822
scubaetc@aol.com

Steve has been doing this for 25+ years. In that time, no student of his has died in a cave either during trainng, or after training.

Oh, and any cert in cave is worth all the time you put into it. So don't worry about "weekend" courses.

Mycroft:
Steve has been doing this for 25+ years. In that time, no student of his has died in a cave either during trainng, or after training.

Steve is a great guy, and a great instructor. But the statement above does not neccessarily reflect the competence or skill level of other instructors. However, I agree about Steve's competence, skills, experience, etc.

All our cave training has been done at Ginnie Springs Outdoors by Ralph and I would reccomend him to others. Here is Ralphs info again:
Ralph DiPanfilo
PO Box 3250
High Springs, FL 32655
(386) 454-0690
http://www.cavedivertraining.com

Maya:
Steve is a great guy, and a great instructor. But the statement above does not neccessarily reflect the competence or skill level of other instructors. However, I agree about Steve's competence, skills, experience, etc.

Well, I meant it in the form of a safety record. It really is a pretty good one. I would normally assume that anyone that refered any instructor thinks that the instructor is a "good guy".

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom