CebuDivecentre - stop spamming, please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone wants a home theater installed, I'll be in Manila late Jan to Feb 09, and I can take care of all your audio needs...

Z...

Me upset? Hah. You don't know me very well, do you? I have to agree about the kindergarden scrap though. Just thought I'd drop by with my opinion. Please resume you "Childrens' Crusade."

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
This is too funny.
...........hey Matt? Did you get any takers yet?

Me upset? Hah. You don't know me very well, do you? I have to agree about the kindergarden scrap though. Just thought I'd drop by with my opinion. Please resume you "Childrens' Crusade."

Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda

STOP.
HAMMER TIME!

images

(I wish to offer my most sincere apologies. This utterly unconstructive outburst adds nothing to this already teetering thread, and is simply a knee-jerk reaction upon noticing Larry's new name. I will refrain from any more such comments. Now back to the learned debate....)

STOP.
HAMMER TIME!

images

(I wish to offer my most sincere apologies. This utterly unconstructive outburst adds nothing to this already teetering thread, and is simply a knee-jerk reaction upon noticing Larry's new name. I will refrain from any more such comments. Now back to the learned debate....)
don't worry, that's sorta the point of the PPD when we're not answering diving inquiries. :)

If anyone wants a home theater installed, I'll be in Manila late Jan to Feb 09, and I can take care of all your audio needs...

Z...

i've got tocino from pampanga and longanisa from vigan (google it) :D

i'm also selling my right kidney for a new UW camera... just visit my web... hahaha! ok that's mean.. sorry.. proceed. :rofl3:

(i am playing a very thin line to getting kicked off and banned)

i've got tocino from pampanga and longanisa from vigan (google it) :D

i'm also selling my right kidney for a new UW camera... just visit my web... hahaha! ok that's mean.. sorry.. proceed. :rofl3:

(i am playing a very thin line to getting kicked off and banned)
if larry's the benchmark, glen, you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooo far off...

you're not even on the kapitan's radar, much less the mods'

Jag

if larry's the benchmark, glen, you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooo far off...

you're not even on the kapitan's radar, much less the mods'
Yep, he still has a long way to go... :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom