Cenote Questions.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thelawgoddess:
well, for crying out loud! - i think i need to change our trip from 8 nights to 24 so we can do all of the cool stuff there is to do on/near cozumel!

i seriously wish!!! (but i guess that's why so many people end up going more than once!)

A week is not enough. I can't even hit all the restaurants I want to go to in a week!

ggunn:
A week is not enough. I can't even hit all the restaurants I want to go to in a week!
i have just 3 words for you:

"REAL" JOBS SUCK!

good to know there isn't a shortage of good food. (we LOVE to eat!!!)

as long as i get to dive any cenote, i guess i'll consider myself lucky. there certainly isn't any cavern/cave diving where i live! (though it sure feels like cave diving much of the time ...)

thelawgoddess:
i have just 3 words for you:

"REAL" JOBS SUCK!

Every time I get back to work after a Coz trip, people always stop me and say, "Welcome back to the real world." When that happens, I point in the general direction of Cozumel and tell them, "This ain't the real world; THAT is."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom