Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the posts and feedback on these suits. I just ordered my Pinnacle Evo 2 and will be getting one of the quilted 3 layer suits shortly. I'll be sure to let you all know how it turns out once everything comes in and I get a dive in it.

I was just curious if you got your undergarment yet? I was looking for him on ebay and only found him selling one undergarment there. Does anyone knwo what happened to him?

Phil

I just ordered the 200gr quilted 3 layer and a 340gr 4 way fleece ... with much feedback to all my questions asked , Have shipping tracking number and it is on it's way .. should be here tomorrow
.. last time I looked he had lots .. I think that he just got some more .. and he has 100% positive feedback
look for rondel101bjrr ... eBay Feedback Profile for rondel101bjrr

I was just looking on there and he only has one item up for sale. Hopefully he will have some more up soon...

Phil

I was just looking on there and he only has one item up for sale. Hopefully he will have some more up soon...

Phil

Simply e-mail him and tell him what you want. He'll post more. When I last bought 'lightweight' undergarments, nothing was up but he had plenty of stock.

I dove the quilted 200gm on Sunday. Water temp was 44 and I was comfortable in just the suit no other garments. I dive a Bare XCD2 Tech. I am 5'11 200lbs and have the XL suit. It is big on me, i should have went for the large!! I also got the booties but they are too bulky so i didn't wear them. Overall the suit is good for the money. :D

Ron, the ebay undergarment guy, is out of town this week and apparently does not have easy access to email. I suspect that is why he has not listed much on ebay this week. Essentially all of his listings expired at the end of last week before he left town. I assume he will list more when he returns. I bought the 3-way 200g quilted from him last Friday and received it on Monday. He told me he would be out this week. Following this board's advice, I went for a small even though his charts said I should get a medium. I am 5' 8", 155 lbs, and the small fits me perfectly. Can't wait to try it out.
Doug

I got my 200g quilted 3 layer and a 4-way stretch .. nice garments:)

but they're a little large on me, I'm 5'8" - 180lbs - chest 39" - hip at widest 37" - crotch to just below ankle bone 28" .. (size large was too big .. mid section of both garments is proportioned for lots of room for someone of large girth) .. the 4-way stretch is close in size large, but quite a bit bunching for my arms (that easily could be fixed with some tailoring) .. the 200g 3 layer is going to be too bunched up on me in my sorta snug DUI Flex 50/50 due to the 1/2" thickness garment

... no worries, he's sending 2 medium garments out and I'll just pick and choose, and send the others back :)
Have to say that Ron is a pleasure to do business with :D

Interesting. I'm 5'8" 155lbs and *SMALL* quilted (3 layer) is just right for me..fits like a glove. Medium was easily too big. Go figure...
... I am 5' 9" 185 lbs and the Large (Quilted 200 g 3-Way) is almost too short for me. If I was an inch taller it wouldn't fit.
Contact the seller with your dimensions, he will let you know what to get. He replied to me very quickly.
I got my 200g quilted 3 layer and a 4-way stretch .. nice garments:)
but they're a little large on me, I'm 5'8" - 180lbs - chest 39" - hip at widest 37" - crotch to just below ankle bone 28" .. (size large was too big .. mid section of both garments is proportioned for lots of room for someone of large girth) .. the 4-way stretch is close in size large, but quite a bit bunching for my arms and torso (that easily could be fixed with some tailoring) .. the 200g 3 layer is going to be too bunched up on me in my sorta snug DUI Flex 50/50 due to the 1/2" thickness of the garment
... no worries, he's sending 2 medium garments out and I'll just pick and choose, and send the others back :) :D
OK .. sizes update ...

The Size Medium 200g/sm Quilted 3 layer is quit a bit smaller than the Size Large in the same garment, fits me snugly all around and almost too short in torso, could use another inch when I crouch, stretching the stitching out tight from top to bottom ... but I think this is the one I'm keeping, as after trying it my drysuit, I can not imagine having anything bigger and still being able get legs in suit.

Size Medium 340g/sm 4 Way Stretch is not much different in size from the Size Large in the same garment, I still have some bunching in arms and legs and the torso has room for a much bigger spare tire than mine :wink: (I wonder if I could use a Size Small?) ... I'll be keeping this one too

Ron, the seller, is a pleasure doing business with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom