Cheap wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is not necessarily the case. I spent sometime in Taipei 2 years ago. I was expecting to go on a shopping spree for relatively cheap dive stuff and some tools which I know were made in Taiwan. It turns out that you cannot easily get "for export" gear in small/retail quantities and it would end up costing more. The dive shops sell standard western gear and some japanese brands that are not familiar.

Sent from my Underwood typewriter

This has been my experience too, although a lot of the stuff is made here it seems that it's mostly shipped out and the stuff that stays on the island tends to have an inflated price.

I'm told that Henderson makes Neosport. And I have an 8 year old 3/2 back zip this in great condition, except it MUST have shrunk by about 30 pounds! So this year I bought another just like it but a size larger.

Back
Top Bottom