Coming down to dive Alexander, Devils Den and Ginnie March 21-23, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i'll be there around 10:00 (need to refill)

will be looking for you all

Follow the laughter or look in the direction everyone is pointing and staring :D

My hood has rabbit ears on it and between dives I run around in a maroon bathrobe until I'm dry, it works better than a towel. (Yes I'm a dork :wink: )
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Follow the laughter or look in the direction everyone is pointing and staring :D

My hood has rabbit ears on it and between dives I run around in a maroon bathrobe until I'm dry, it works better than a towel. (Yes I'm a dork :wink: )

I wouldn't say a dork:D Just different, like we all are. Have fun Andy and Jean they are a good bunch. The hood is for real:D I think that is maybe what scared the gator. He never saw a rabbit that big with a tank blowing bubbles.:rofl3:

427Dave:
I wouldn't say a dork:D Just different, like we all are. Have fun Andy and Jean they are a good bunch. The hood is for real:D I think that is maybe what scared the gator. He never saw a rabbit that big with a tank blowing bubbles.:rofl3:

Uh Dave, he looked more hungry than scared when he was heading down to land on top of me :11:

well ... here i am.... at work ....

not where i planned to be...

Ber, i do wish we could have met =(

We were wondering what happened to you. There's still the night dive, we're meeting Jean at 7pm down by the spring :D

You'll just have to come north sometime, I would suggest summertime (August) when the water is warm.

You're missing BBQ ribs tonight at my friend's house though :wink:

I just wanted to say I had a great time diving with you guys. Thanks for the post up here so I could get in on it. I'm sorry I couldn't make the night dive. Oh, and we won the softball game 23 - 8. Thanks again!

PalatkaBoy:
I just wanted to say I had a great time diving with you guys. Thanks for the post up here so I could get in on it. I'm sorry I couldn't make the night dive. Oh, and we won the softball game 23 - 8. Thanks again!

We loved having you! You missed a Galaxy Dive and it was incredible (427Dave you were right!). Glad to hear you won! That's a serious blow-out, it might have been less embarassing for the other team if you'd stayed for the night dive :D

Thanks to jeandiver for an AWESOME time!

You guys are cracking me up!

Alligators act far differently when submerged than when they are on the surface. They may forage while submerged- for small fish, turtles, and such; But, an alligator meeting up with an animal as big as you underwater would most likely flee in a microsecond. You might get a face full of tail, but not likely to be bitten. Of course, there are always exceptions when dealing with wild animals, so safe is always better.

Ber Rabbit:
I'd never seen a critter that didn't avoid the ascending bubbles.
THIS TIME OF YEAR, especially, alligators get really turned on by bubbles coming up from under them. Courting alligators blow bubbles under eachother. To them, it's erotic. I used to use a PVC pipe to blow bubbles under my 5-foot caiman's chin this time of year just so she wouldn't feel so lonely!

Nice pix, Ber! I wish I could have been there; I would have been the one sneaking past the Ranger to watch a couple of my favorite "critters" being themselves.

No worries.

By the way, 427Dave, I think I've met your new dive buddy, Mr. Al E. Gator:

4e3d3849.jpg

duckbill:
You guys are cracking me up!

Alligators act far differently when submerged than when they are on the surface. They may forage while submerged- for small fish, turtles, and such; But, an alligator meeting up with an animal as big as you underwater would most likely flee in a microsecond. You might get a face full of tail, but not likely to be bitten. Of course, there are always exceptions when dealing with wild animals, so safe is always better.

THIS TIME OF YEAR, especially, alligators get really turned on by bubbles coming up from under them. Courting alligators blow bubbles under eachother. To them, it's erotic. I used to use a PVC pipe to blow bubbles under my 5-foot caiman's chin this time of year just so she wouldn't feel so lonely!

Nice pix, Ber! I wish I could have been there; I would have been the one sneaking past the Ranger to watch a couple of my favorite "critters" being themselves.

No worries.

By the way, 427Dave, I think I've met your new dive buddy, Mr. Al E. Gator:

4e3d3849.jpg

That is him!!!!! complete with double hose regulator:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom