Computer Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok everyone... I thank you all for the great feedback and candid opinions... After lots of research, pros and cons, and taking a look at one I just ordered my Petrel.
Looking forward to many dives with it!
Thank you all again!
I really appreciate it!

So now I have to ask.....is it too late to turn this thread into an AI fight or can we still do that? I think Scubaboard rules are that AI fights have to interfere with a thread and actually prevent its usefulness. Can I get a more official ruling?

Jokes aside: Congrats, OP.....you will NOT regret that decision.

UPDATE: The Petrel is here and I just got back from a trip to South America (couldnt get it before I left)... I started playing with it and even after having seen all the videos online I am impressed by it. So easy to use! So intuitive!
The ease of use alone makes this machine worth while for me. I have learned so much from the research I did and from learning about the petrel details. I cannot wait to get in the water with it!

My experience continues...

Thank you all again for the help!

Now on to the AI fight...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom