Coron Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

going there on june 3, arrival is 10:30am, whats the best to dive to do on that date? is it possible to do baracuda lake halfday? btw, is baracuda lake in kayangan lake also?

baracuda lake is relative far away from the wrecks. We intended to go to a reef for a 2nd dive

I did Coron two years ago on a liveaboard banka out of Boracay. Fisheye Divers.
I think it would be better to do it on half moon since the big tides probably stir up the shallow bottom silt there on new and full moon.
We had good vis for there...which isn't that great...but the marine life on the sunken ships is really abundant. Nice.
Did one night anchored off Coron town. The younger boys went in and hung out at some bars. Nice trip.

Coron on June 11!!! Bob, i booked Sol & my ticket already! Cebupac. Returning 16th. :))))))))

Roger, we booked w/ Arni of CoronDivers. :)

Evie, what a bargain and I was very pleased with his crew. Where will you stay while you are there? I stayed at a small place on the same wharf area where his shop is located..

Cheers,
Roger

Evie, what a bargain and I was very pleased with his crew. Where will you stay while you are there? I stayed at a small place on the same wharf area where his shop is located..

Cheers,
Roger

Most probably staying w/ Arni also. Any other place u can recommend thats near his diveshop, clean & cheap? :D

thats where we are staying too evie

I dont know of any places which might be cheaper ands as clean. The only thing is the place I stayed was ultra basic with A/C and CR. There was wifi down at the picnic area(by the wharf). I did see signs for some of the local pensions but did not check them out because everything was taken care of for me. My traveling companion stayed at Arni's house but I did not.

Evie if you have time try to check out Caluit Island. I really enjoyed the road trip up as well as the short boat ride across to it. This is the Island with the African Savanah Animals(giraffes and some gazelles) roaming free.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom