Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted however, the chief engineer was so drunk the night before that he forgot how to complete the job. You are now hanging in limbo between destinations and are in a million different particles with the threat of being scattered all across the cosmos with the slightest breeze.

I wish I could think of something to wish for......................

Granted, Too bad the publisher has dyslexia, so all the stats are wrong. And who are the Jan Sose Rashks?

Wish I were going to Florida this weekend.

Granted but you are insta buddied with someone that got their OW cert the day before from his uncle who is an instructor and your buddy doesn't know a bcd from a spg. Bounces out of the water like a cork constantly. Kicks you in the face with his fins and/or bumps into you every time he bounces up. Not to mention that the boat you are on has no GPS and takes hours to get to the dive site.

I wish November would get here sooner................

Granted. You are hit on the head by a coke can dropped from eight stories up, resulting in a coma that causes you to be unconscious for the next 12 weeks. By the time you wake, the superficial cuts have healed, and you are able to leave the hospital feeling just fine, however your hair is still sticky from 12 week old coke that the nurses forgot to wash out. And you've missed election day.

Wish congress had an attack of conscience, and did the right thing.

Granted. You are hit on the head by a coke can dropped from eight stories up, resulting in a coma that causes you to be unconscious for the next 12 weeks. By the time you wake, the superficial cuts have healed, and you are able to leave the hospital feeling just fine, however your hair is still sticky from 12 week old coke that the nurses forgot to wash out. And you've missed election day.

Wish congress had an attack of conscience, and did the right thing.

Well, I got the cola out of my hair and I can see clearly that I should've wore a hard hat that fateful day. Missed the elections and found that Congress is once again filled with people that have no idea what it is like in the real world that everyone else lives in. Who voted these idiots in? Not me, I was in a coma!!!

Wish granted,Congress had an attack of conscience but it only lasted about 1/2 second and then they started to spend, spend and spend more of our tax money. Gave themselves another 75% raise, raised taxes again, voted to continue the war effort to keep unemployment down, gave the Mexican government the o.k. to send more people to our country to help with the labor shortage due to Americans fighting the war, increased the amount of money to undocumented invaders for welfare and health care, made scuba diving government regulated, meaning that we now have to pay 10$ US for each 10 feet of depth and we have to buy a government approved depth gauge that records the depth of each dive and transmits it back to a data base in DC. Oh, there is a 50$ US tax on each tank re-fill as you will be using more air than most people thus contributing to the Al Gore Global Warming myth. President O'bama was forced by Congress to produce a real birth certificate, when they had another 1/2 second relapse of reality.

I wish I could find a pretty dive buddy, female that is.......

Last edited:
Granted, meet Amanda, an 8-year old cutie who just got her PADI Bubblemaker certification. Have fun!

Wish I was eating some chocolate right now.

Didje, Amanda and my granddaughter get along just fine! And, Amanda's grandma is hot! I mean smoking hot, now I have 3 pretty ladies to go diving with, thank you!!!

Wish granted, I found some chocolate that I am sending to you by pony express. The chocolate is filled with raspberry jelly, um, um good, it was laying under the seat of my truck and has only been there for 6 months. Enjoy!!!

Wish I didn't have to go to work in a hour so I could play on SB the rest of the day......

Granted, you don't have to be there in an hour because you were supposed to be there 30 minutes ago and they're just going to send you home.

Wish every doctor's visit was as fun as the eye doctor. Gotta love playing with all those machines.

Granted. You are now a patient of idocsteve, and he will also deal with your weight issues, and use "toughlove" on any other health issues.

Wish tomorrow was Friday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom