Coz dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the only operator I have dived with in Cozumel. Did two weeks end Aug - Sept with them. Loved them. Three DMs (the majority of my dives) were outstanding - Matteo, Ramone & Jorge.

Knowledgable, helpful, friendly. Acknowledged each divers experience level and adjusted dives/briefings accordingly. As a relatively experienced diver and as someone who doesn't use much air, I was allowed certain latitude that made my diving wonderful each day.

They were busy every day we were there, but I never felt crowded underwater at all - even when the boat was maxed with 8 divers. Slick crew.

My trip report should be up by the end of the week (just got back from the whole holiday!).

I haven't seen any mention of Eagle Ray Divers. They are highly recommended on Cruise Critic. We are on a cruise in December and have booked with them. So far, communication has been great & since my wife and kids don't dive, they are doing a combination snorkel for them/dive for me. My wife told me I can only separate at 1 port for diving. Hopefully since we will be "together" for this port, I can still dive in Belize (wish me luck).

Back
Top Bottom