Coz dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

another mike

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for any info (good or bad) that any/all of you may have about Coz. dive shops. I've been twice and had such a poor experience with SDS that I contacted PADI about numerous standards violations. If possible, please keep reports to things you(or your spouse) have experienced as I'm trying to avoid heresay as much as possible.

thanks to all in advance!

mike
aka "dive sherpa"

If money is not a concern I have personally had very good experience with Aldora.

another mike:
I'm looking for any info (good or bad) that any/all of you may have about Coz. dive shops. I've been twice and had such a poor experience with SDS that I contacted PADI about numerous standards violations. If possible, please keep reports to things you(or your spouse) have experienced as I'm trying to avoid heresay as much as possible.

thanks to all in advance!

mike
aka "dive sherpa"
We dove with Dive Paradise last Oct and really enjoyed them. The dive masters were practically fish, and found all sorts of creatures for us. We never had more than 6 divers. They were very attentive to all requests. The night dives were especially great. We will certainly go with them again.
j

I enjoyed my trip with Blue XT Sea and would recommend them. They had excellent customer service, a small fast boat with plenty of shade, and a lot of other stuff to make the whole trip more enjoyable.

I join the other posters in recommneding Blue XT Sea Diving. Christi runs a first class operation. Her team is very experienced and competent. My wife and I used them twice and were very satisified. My sense is they get a lot of repeat business.

I second the recommendation for Liquid Blue. They even let me pay for two unscheduled extra dives after I returned to the states. (I was with a group that they knew very well.) When I got back, I had some personal problems and didn't mail the payment for a couple of weeks. The only query I got about the delay was "If our service was not up to par, please let us know." Micheala is an angel and Robert is very good. I may use another op in Cozumel one day, but not any time soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom