Cozumel Dive Shops and Hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cuter81

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who do you like to dive with in cozumel and where do you like to stay

We were there about 15 years ago and I dont remember who we dove with?
thanks

I’m brand new to this forum, but I think you’ve posted in the wrong area. There’s a whole Cozumel section of posts in the Mexico thread. Spend a few hours browsing that, your questions will likely be answered.

I’m heading to Coz for my 2nd time, but first time to scuba. I’ve found the Cozumel section to be super helpful!

I’m brand new to this forum, but I think you’ve posted in the wrong area. There’s a whole Cozumel section of posts in the Mexico thread. Spend a few hours browsing that, your questions will likely be answered.

I’m heading to Coz for my 2nd time, but first time to scuba. I’ve found the Cozumel section to be super helpful!
Moved to Cozumel

Look at spreadsheet at post 1. It is updated so you don't have to search the thread
Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel. Popular with board are Aldora, Dive with Martin, Living Underwater, Tres Pelicanos, Salty Endeavors, Scuba Tony, Scuba With Alison... and others (others will chime in). Can't go wrong with any I listed. Some offer Big tanks standard. Some have multiple boats.
Alot of positive feedback from Casa Mexicana. Some dive shops have a dive and stay special.

You don't specify if you want resort, hotel or condo? In town or south? Budget per night?

NDL has given you a good list. I'd add Sharky's to it (a bunch of the DMs from Dive with Martin started their own shop several years ago).

I have learned this a very loaded question, with everyone having a different pick. But it seems harder to find a bad shop then it is to find a good one! But I am about to make my second 7 day trip in March and last year I dived with Plongee Grand Cozumel Diving. They owned a hotel last year so I stayed with them but they sold it so this year I used booking.com to get an apartment for the week. But they own two boats with the Anita being the bigger one. Its a big slow boat which is what I wanted for my vacation trip. AM 2 tank dives leave around 0900-1000 and back around 1500-1600 with a two tank twilight dive going out after with one before dark and one night dive. getting back around 1930-2000. AM dives get lunch and PM dives get dinner. I know some people like the fast boats to get the dives done and get back on shore but I love spending as much time on the water as I can so the slower time getting to the sites is a bonus! Plus all the staff there are amazing. Last year I went ahead and got my night certification since it was so many night dives and some weather related port closures caused some scheduling issues and they moved stuff around to make it work!

Back
Top Bottom