Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to meet you Bobby. We have a couple coming in tomorrow that will want to see the Packer game too. They'll likely head to the place next to where you went for dinner to watch like they did last year.

If the weather is bad (Kelly's is outdoors), there's an indoor sports pub next door on 10th Ave. to the north. Met Daz on Monday -- would love to say hello to the rest of you. Though the season's over for my team and I haven't been following the playoffs, I'll try to locate you on Sunday.

Nice to meet you Bobby. We have a couple coming in tomorrow that will want to see the Packer game too. They'll likely head to the place next to where you went for dinner to watch like they did last year.

Nice to meet you as well. Colleen and I had every intention of meeting up for a drink after dinner. We we're both soo tired that we went straight to bed. I'd love to meet up with you for the game. But Colleen intends on shopping downtown - so I'll likely head that way. BTW - dinner was nothing special at the place next to the light house - in fact I already forgot the name. Drinks sucked! See you later today. Looks like the el Norte has got us again - bottoms up!

:rofl3:.....sorry but I am just so excited...you would think after 33 years of diving I wouldn't be quite so excited :D

:cheerleader:

Well, let me tell you it took a few days of norte hell, but today was my second day of cozumel diving. I can see why you are excited. We are staying in the Casa Mexicana, We love it, and we are diving with Christi of BlueXTsea, we love it. She has bent over backwards trying to make sure my wife and I are having a great experience - And we are.

We are really glad we chose to come here. And......:banana:

We will be back. :cheers:

:cheerleader:

Well, let me tell you it took a few days of norte hell, but today was my second day of cozumel diving. I can see why you are excited. We are staying in the Casa Mexicana, We love it, and we are diving with Christi of BlueXTsea, we love it. She has bent over backwards trying to make sure my wife and I are having a great experience - And we are.

We are really glad we chose to come here. And......:banana:

We will be back. :cheers:

gald you are having fun....you are diving with a friend of mine Braxton tell him I will see him Sunday :D

see ya sunday

Looking forward to it we are gonna have some fun :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom