CSSP on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
For those of you that are just too dumb to know better, there will be a dive opportunity at Clear Springs tomorrow. Word is the Amish have left Oklahoma and are heading to Terrell. They are bringing the Noonish with them also. Hot towels and warm cognac all around!

9am plus or minus till the cows come home. One weather report says a high of 66 the other says 68. Take your pick!

Edit: Make it Sunday! The Amish wagon broke down outside Valley View. They are having to make a new wheel for it so they'll be delayed for a day or so. Sunday weather says 78!!!

Sunday 'Amish' does sound good....can even see the game later in the day.

There's a game? Be careful, I've heard those Amish carry loaded dice.

What? Where are you people going to be?
If you had any $%@$@! at all, you'd be where I am. I wish I could join y'all at CSSP, but I am currently in Okoboji Iowa preparing for a true ice dive tomorrow. The Amish refuse to work under these conditions, contract or no contract.

What? Where are you people going to be?
If you had any $%@$@! at all, you'd be where I am. I wish I could join y'all at CSSP, but I am currently in Okoboji Iowa preparing for a true ice dive tomorrow. The Amish refuse to work under these conditions, contract or no contract.

There won't be much ice diving down here with it being 78 and all. You have fun though. Don't get anything frostbit. :D

anyone know what the current water temp is at CSSP? I would love to get a few dives in now that im over this Cold.

anyone know what the current water temp is at CSSP? I would love to get a few dives in now that im over this Cold.

Probably close to 45f.

humm. I bet my 7 mill will be good for that.

Its been a few years ago....but I have made more than a few chilly water dives in a full 7mil this time of the year. Your welcome as always. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom