Custom Boat Charter in NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need a boat for 4 - 6 peeps. Preferably from Morehead, Wilmington or Outer Banks. We have our own agenda so I prefer to do a custom charter instead of going with dive centers that run charters there. Can anyone recommend a skipper in those areas?

In Hatteras there is Under Pressure (Capt JT) and Dive Hatteras. Both are 6pks. Both do tech dives.

In Hatteras there is Under Pressure (Capt JT) and Dive Hatteras. Both are 6pks. Both do tech dives.
Under Pressure is one of four dive boats in the US with an elevator. It is a damned nice 6 pack.

JT is my next door neighbor. You need to request early if you’re chartering Under Pressure. He’s mostly running fishing charters.

Under Pressure is one of four dive boats in the US with an elevator. It is a damned nice 6 pack.
Anyone know how much the one day charter fee is?
Which Tech wrecks he goes to?

Anyone know how much the one day charter fee is?
Which Tech wrecks he goes to?

All the info you need is on his site. Most groups schedule during the off-season to have the whole boat x number of weekends the following year

Check out Fisherman's Inn which is just across the causeway from Morehead City. Capt. Al runs a wonderful 6 pack that is docked behind the hotel. You can literally roll out of bed and step onto the boat. We've been diving with Al for years and he's one of the best in the area!

All the info you need is on his site. Most groups schedule during the off-season to have the whole boat x number of weekends the following year
the peoples names on his web site are those the names of the wrecks or the names of people chartering his boat? It doesn't say.

Back
Top Bottom