Custom Boat Charter in NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks fellows. My info is that Captain JT no longer runs dive trips. I dove with him and it was a very well run operation with a lift at the back of his boat that lowers divers. and brings them up. I think he only takes fishing trips now.
Sinbad, what in particular are you looking to do?

Which WWII wrecks does the Atlantis IV go to?
The U-352, the Hutton (used to be thought to be the Papoose), the Suloide, the CaribSea, and the Naeco. These are the ones that I can remember of the top of my head. They also do some older wrecks like the Shurz (WW1) and some artifical reefs.

JT is my next door neighbor. You need to request early if you’re chartering Under Pressure. He’s mostly running fishing charters.
Hey! Sounds like you live around Wilmington/Moorehead City? I just posted. I live in Charlotte. I want to drive out to the shore and dive a bunch this summer fall and I'm trying to figure out where to go, who to dive with, etc. Any info super appreciated!

Hey! Sounds like you live around Wilmington/Moorehead City? I just posted. I live in Charlotte. I want to drive out to the shore and dive a bunch this summer fall and I'm trying to figure out where to go, who to dive with, etc. Any info super appreciated!
I live in Portsmouth, VA. Next door to JT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom