Dacor Reg. people.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to the frogkick link above and down load the Dacor manual. Several pages in there is a part number to standard chart.

thanks Herman,
but those are for new o-ring designations to new part numbers. I am looking for 35 yr old dacor part numbers to new o-ring designations.

I just found a diverite (2 7/8")diaphram that works for my pacers also but i don't have a part number for it.
I was also wondering about the dacor part numbers for o-rings.
part numbers listed in the service manuals for o-rings are listed like D161, D162, 9FS61, 9FS62 etc. etc.
I was wondering if anyone has a cross reference for the way o-rings are referred to now like the AS568B standard. such as 010, 011,116, 214 etc. etc.
thanks for any help!

The easiest thing is to take the O rings to an O ring supplier (look in the yellow pages) and have them match them up.

Do yourself a favor and buy a real reg! You won't believe how much better a real reg is! They went out of business because they are crap! I wouldn't trust anyone I know using a Dacor reg! I like my friends too much! :shakehead: I am not sure people should snorkel with them?

I believe that they went out of business because their reglators lasted TOO LONG. Because of this they didn't sell enough replacements to make a profit. When they were bought out, the buyer scrapped them and the tooling to make replacement parts so they could sell the plastic crap which WOULD wear out fast so they could sell more regs. I think I'll put a kit in one of my XLE sets and start using them again. They are so much more durable and breathe so much easier than the plastic crap I've been using for the last two years. Plus, look at all the shiny brass and chrome. Dacors rule.

Back
Top Bottom