Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks almity. I didn't want to start a controversy...:D

but remember Dennis, just because you can doesnt make it right :wink:

paradicio:
My buddy (wife) and I are newly certified divers. It appears we have made some tragic mistakes.

1)We (somehow) survived our checkout dives as well as the dives we’ve done since being certified without really caring about “SAC rate”.
2)We bring our (color coordinated) snorkels with us on every dive.
3)We seem to be having something called “fun” on our dives. Now, I haven’t seen this topic covered yet, and I’m highly concerned that we may not be having the right kind of “fun” or that we may be experiencing the “fun” incorrectly.

Any help and/or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated…

Aslo being from the San Gabriel Valley, I'll over this solution, DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!

Maybe me and my lovely bride can dive with you and your lovely bride sometime!

Dave
DDHF

H2Andy:
dear Dork Divers:

as of late, i've noticed my snorkel is sagging and it won't stay up when i am at the surface.

any suggestions?

Buy a new *little blue* one!:crafty:

Dave
DDHF

H2Andy:
dear Dork Divers:

as of late, i've noticed my snorkel is sagging and it won't stay up when i am at the surface.

any suggestions?

H2andy- try walking on you hands once you get to the surface, then your snorkel will be vertical-ish, at least from your perspective!

Why do they move the best threads to humors? I think Scubaboard is ANTI-DORK, and DORK-UNFRIENDLY !!

This thread is not humorous. It is Therapeutic !! After years of being blasted by the folks from the darkside, we finally have a place to vent that is gentle and supportive... So they banished us to where we can not recruit new members.

Like, we really need a forum to discuss snorkels. Do you see one? NO.

We really need a forum on color coordination. Do you see one? NO.

Dork divers must unite and PM the board on our concern. When they realize, 95% of REAL divers are dork, then they will pay attention to us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom