December 5th Molokini backwall dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've contacted both B&B and Pro Diver Maui - both said that conditions permitting they'd try to do the backwall if that is the groups choice - Pro Diver has a 6pack and will let us either book the boat ourselves (if we pay for all 6 seats) or they will limit the other passengers to experienced divers if we only wish to book part of the boat. B&B basically said the same thing only they have a 12 pack, but if we let them know when booking we wish to do the backwall they will limit booking to experienced divers.

Costs is $129 for Pro Diver (provide your own gear) and I assume about the same for B&B (I forgot to ask lol )

So what's the verdict?

Hi Tim.....

I totally recommend Prodiver Maui! They are actually the only boat I use on Maui. I know all the guys at Prodiver Maui and they're all a great! Very attentive to their divers, great DMs, awesome boat captain. Very nice people too. You'll have a lot of fun with them! I've never been disappointed going out with them and will continue to use them. I love the fact that they take no more than 6 divers out. They don't rush the divers out of the water either. I've had some nice long dives with them. They always get to Molokini before all the cattle boats do which is a big plus for me.
I've done just about every end of Molokini including the back wall with Prodiver. You wont be disappointed.

BTW, Captain Don makes the best hot chocolate in the world...."shaken, not stirred." The munchies are pretty good too :wink:

It's also nice after you get off the boat. They'll rinse your gear for ya too. (as long as they're pulling the boat out of the water) That's pretty convenient when you don't feel like doing it when you get home or back to the hotel from diving.

So....do you think I like Prodivers? lol

DiveMe:
Sounds like it's going to be a great time, Tim! Sure wish we were able to join you....I have major Maui withdrawals. :wink:
Boy don't I hear you on this one. I just got back and I'm having big time withdrawls. Wish I could sneak away and go dive with those guys....even though he's going with B&B :wink: Just kidding!

Have fun you guys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom