Dedicated scuba sites for women?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well ladies, I think that comment by Heads Up is a real good example of why there are women only diving sites. At least we wouldn't have to read such dribble or is that drool coming rolling down his chin?

Laura

P.S. I don't even know what a Ron Jeremy movie is, but based on the Heads Up sign off I can only hazard a guess.

I need to add my 0.2 cents worth as a new female diver. So far my dive experiences have been in very male dominated places. My dive shop, well there are quite a few women I don't know the percentage I do know that in the shop the numbers are 50/50, owners are 100% male. My class was 100%female, with a male instructor. On my recent vacation the dive masters were male, one dive trip I was the only female and the other 4 males 2 females. As for dive buddies, I agree a buddy is a buddy. But when with your buddy male or be it female we should always know each others capabilities and or limitations.

Talking girl talk needs to be kept in it's own place, just as much as the guy talk or locker room talk. It doesn't mean sexist or any other non politically correct scenes.

Chill guys lets just get on with the business of diving.
oo
Cindy ooo
Bottomsup...Bubbles up oooo

I must say I dont like the Woman Only section. Every time I click on it, I feel like I just walked into the Lady's room. DhO'. Just joken.
I like the Woman only section. I have Two daughters that I believe will diving in a year or two and its nice to read how woman feel. So I can see what my Daughters will be or may be experiancing in a couple of years. As for the rest I cant comment about it.
By the way a saw this one girl signing up for dive classes when I was getting my tank filled. Talk about all shapes and sizes. My tank was only about a foot shorter that she was. I was just thinking how long she could stay down on a 80CF Tank. Twin spare airs might work better for her. I bet she would be cute decked out in scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom