Deep Dives 300ft to whatever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought depth would be limited more by physiological factors than by pressure but really wasn't going to answer a question like that for fear I was wrong and he'd take what I said as gospel since he doesn't dive and I do. YIKES! I don't do tech diving so I didn't dare venture into the equipment problem possibilities realm.

Thanks for the info, I'll pass that along and put it into my notes for future reference!
Ber :bunny:

PUG
had a little surgery right next to my eye so diving was out this weekend.

we have set up our dive for next weekend, probably at Whyte Cliff, unless we can score a boat.

I will keep you posted

No Pug
it is the one by Horseshoe Bay, just north of Vancouver

It looks like we might be doing our dive in Nanaimo after all off a boat, which is always nicer

Thought you might be interested in this site www.diverssupport.com/sstahoe.htm

I hope through training and experience I can reach this level of diving someday. My current max is 150ft in the same lake. As much as I would like to be able to do this now I am in no hurry to do it with out the proper preparation.

AquaTec once bubbled...
Anybody out there doing any technical deep diving.
By deep I mean 300 feet or deeper.

If so it would be interesting to chat and discuss procedures, gear, techniques, etc.

I do quite a bit of diving below 300 feet and will be doing a 404 this weekend.

if there is anybody here doing such dive let me know and lets see where the conversation takes us

Aquatec,

How did the 404 go? How long was your deco, and what did you end up pulling for bottom time?

I haven't dine any as deep as that yet. I'm currently diving in the 200 - 250 fsw range. We're doing a 250' next week.

Had an excellent dive yesterday to 200'.

Another wreck we're planning on doing in the near future is in 330', so these others are workups to that.

Be careful mate. See you on the bottom,
Diverberr.

Yes, there is John Bennett who did the 1000ft bounce dive in preparation for an upcoming wreck dive to 700ft on open circuit in the Phillipines.

...there are also Dr. Simon Mitchell and Trevor Jackson who did a 575ft wreck dive on rebreathers out of Brisbane, Australia.

I saw all of these guys speak at OzTek3 in Sydney and they are quite a good couple of fellows. Very open minded, no ego, just love diving and pushing the limits safely.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom