Deep Dives 300ft to whatever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverberr once bubbled...

Aquatec,

How did the 404 go? How long was your deco, and what did you end up pulling for bottom time?

I haven't dine any as deep as that yet. I'm currently diving in the 200 - 250 fsw range. We're doing a 250' next week.

Had an excellent dive yesterday to 200'.

Another wreck we're planning on doing in the near future is in 330', so these others are workups to that.

Be careful mate. See you on the bottom,
Diverberr.

Diverberr.
The 404 went very well, I will pull out my log and provide a detailed report under tek reports at a later date.
I too like to do my deep diving as warm ups to deep wrecks, if you have a comfort level at a certain depth then you remove that stress when you do wrecks at a shallower depth. plus i like it.

I just had a good friend of mine move to Novia Scotia, she is one of the best divers I have ever dove with [and shes hot] she would probably be interested in the wreck at 330, etc.

AquaTec once bubbled...

Diverberr.
The 404 went very well, I will pull out my log and provide a detailed report under tek reports at a later date.
I too like to do my deep diving as warm ups to deep wrecks, if you have a comfort level at a certain depth then you remove that stress when you do wrecks at a shallower depth. plus i like it.

I just had a good friend of mine move to Novia Scotia, she is one of the best divers I have ever dove with [and shes hot] she would probably be interested in the wreck at 330, etc.

Cool. We normally use Skipper Dave's Charters. Dave is a good friend and a great guy. A very knowledgeable captain. You can give your friend his e-mail if she's interested. It's

captainandcrew@hfx.eastlink.ca

or she can reach me at:

diverberr@hotmail.com

We'd be happy to have another good tech diver as a regular on the charters. See you on the bottom,

Al.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom