Delta 4 frustration.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meister481:
Well, my din kits came in and were installed immediately. Then I went looking for my 7' hose, only to find out that it was about 4 feet short. The hose sent was a standard hose. Luckily I had made arrangements in case the din kits turned out to be a yolk conversion kit or something along those lines. My friend and instructor brought his Dive Rite regs along with long hose so I was set. I decided to give fate a try and just took the 7' hose off his regs.

I'm lucky enough to be the owner of an Alpha 8, so upon arrivel at the site I quickly jerked the 4' hose off my pony bottle reg and installed the swivel system onto it. After a little adjustment it was breathing properly. I quickly adapted the delta 4 to a standard hose outlet and had a working set of regs for the weekend. I had to tweak the long hose reg a little to keep it from having a slight leak of gas. The regs performed flawlessly.

Kudos to Chris, Darryl and the gentleman who sent the items.

From the hose being too short I'm pretty sure you guys are having some problems with the help in the shipping department. A business with a growing market share is almost certain to have logistical problems, it's unfortunate- but inevitable.

Can you please see to it that my hose makes it to the shop in the next couple weeks? I don't have another dive scheduled until the 4th, so the rush is over.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I'll pass along the news on the hose.

PaulVS:
So just outta curiousity.... where DOES LeisurePro get all their 'unauthorized grey-market' equipment?

From dealers.

Picked up the hose today, the packing order was very explicit to ensure the warehouse worker got the right item. I was glad to get everything back together in it's proper configuration. The Alpha 8 I scavenged parts from to get the deltas working went out to get O2 cleaned this week.

My LDS gets several calls a year from LP offering to buy his stock. A few four letter words from the LDS owner usually makes it a quick phone call. LP is either slow, or they do not keep notes. The buyers for LP keep calling back, and are unaffected by being told where to stick their offer.

cowjazz:
My LDS gets several calls a year from LP offering to buy his stock. A few four letter words from the LDS owner usually makes it a quick phone call. LP is either slow, or they do not keep notes. The buyers for LP keep calling back, and are unaffected by being told where to stick their offer.

There from NYC, thats why. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom