Destin Jetties dive report and pics 8/10/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To try and balance out all those CAJ pics.. here is one of Yoda:

Seayoda2.jpg

I'm getting off work at 6 a.m. and squeezing church inbetween naps so no diving time on Sunday.

I must have the force - one picture balances all those others :rofl3:.

Thanks for sharing the pics. And I agree on the needle fish.

Awesome pics! I recently got certified through the University of Florida, and am hoping to venture out in that same area.

Very neat picture of the red grouper with the needlefish in its mouth! Great photo catch.

Thanks for the pics yoda. Sorry you have to catch so much flak for posting them.

Will have to get together next year when I come down.

As for the coors. I don't drink and dive. I dive THEN drink :D. Seriously though, It has always been my thing when diving if I have a free hand to bring back one piece of trash.

Don't know if you seen my other post about going with scubatech tuesday, but we DID NOT go to the bridge rubble.

Unfortunately my time in the area is growing short and must return home:depressed: Thanks to all.

Thnx for the pix

nice pics! I was in destin this past weekend so my g/f could finish her OW cert. I hopefully will be back to destin some time in Oct. and might have to meet up with some of you local folks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom