Destin Jetties, Sailboat, Morrison, HighTower, PCB Jetties Dive Reports 5-19 & 5-20-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
All I have to add is that i got crapped on by what must've been a large bird as soon as I got the Destin. :xeye: My hand was covered in poop and it got on my backplate and harness too!

ok... that explains the mumbling I heard about bird crap... I didn't know you got "targeted".

It's a good thing nobody got a picture of that

I wish I'd gotten a photo of your hood and mask on the fence post.... I thought that was pretty funny as your mask was perfectly positions over the hood face opening. :D

Yeah that was cute; it was eyeing everybody as they walked by making sure they didn't touch my gear.

Cute? It looked like a head on a spit! :D

I just happened to be diving the jetties last Sunday also. Sorry I didnt spot you guys.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Cute? It looked like a head on a spit! :D
You just don't have as sophisticated a taste for art as I do.

It's too bad we missed you, bomb.

Some poor diver got impalled and its art? :)

lol ewwww poop

It stopped clearing 2 weekends ago briefly during a dive and I didn't notice until I felt the squeeze. It was sore last week but almost all better for last weekend. I decided i'd just be really careful last weekend, which I was... but now it hurts kinda bad. No diving till its as good as new.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom