DIR 11 yrs. in the big making

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver once bubbled...

Question #1 never answered: What is DIR-FA?
I know what a DIR-F (undamentals) class is. No clue what you are talking about. Apparently I'm not the only one.

Question #2 Who is Tom C. ? And what thread are you talking about?

You can't compare DIR to PADI. It's not an agency. You can, however, try to compare GUE to PADI, but that's where your logic falls apart. GUE doesn't want to be a PADI. There is no competition or desire to do so. So to compare size is meaningless.

Oh, I see, my fault. Since GUE doesn't want to be PADI I can not compare the two. At least according to your logic :)rolleyes: ).

Well, I'm pretty sure NAUI doesn't want to be PADI so we should'nt compare those either...right Tom C.?

Who is Tom C. you say. He's the picture you have in your profile champ. Can I help you with anything else that's under your nose? I guess he's your hero or someone you want to be right? Or is it deeper than that....Boom Chinka Bim Beow....Hey, each to their own rainbow I say.

DIR-FA....You apparently haven't done a search yet. Doing it Right in the......................................

Can you figure it out now?:)

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Oh, I see, my fault. Since GUE doesn't want to be PADI I can not compare the two. At least according to your logic :)rolleyes: ).

You openly hate DIR and GUE. So what point would you have to start this thread other than to further try to bring back up the same old arguments again and again.

This thread is in danger of getting closed to if I can find another mod around here somewhere....

DIR-FA....You apparently haven't done a search yet. Doing it Right in the......................................

Are you one of those guys that calls Microsoft Windows, "Microsh*t Windoze?" every single time you reference them? Or Macintosh, Macintrash?

Well, I'm pretty sure NAUI doesn't want to be PADI so we should'nt compare those either...right Tom C.?

Who is Tom C. you say. He's the picture you have in your profile champ. Can I help you with anything else that's under your nose? I guess he's your hero or someone you want to be right? Or is it deeper than that....Boom Chinka Bim Beow....Hey, each to their own rainbow I say.

Another compelling quote from Cincy, well done!
Informative, on-topic, and accurate, the depth of your posts are outstanding, your ability to discuss the issues at hand are second to none.

Keep up the great work Cincy, I adore your posts.

Soggy once bubbled...

Are you one of those guys that calls Microsoft Windows, "Microsh*t Windoze?" every single time you reference them? Or Macintosh, Macintrash?

nope....

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Another compelling quote from Cincy, well done!
Informative, on-topic, and accurate, the depth of your posts are outstanding, your ability to discuss the issues at hand are second to none.

Keep up the great work Cincy, I adore your posts.

I aim to please.

No, I still can't figure out what the FA is. Why don't you tell us?

As for comparing the two, no you can't. But go ahead anyway. It'll make you feel better.

Ah ha. Tom C. My profile pic. I was wondering what you were referring to. No hero. Good actor, though. I thought it would be better to put his pick on there than Shania Twain. Some people might begin to wonder. On reflection, I think I'd rather see her pic up there myself.

Shake yourself, man. You're better than that. be passionate, be funny. be sincere - but don't be small.

K

Spectre once bubbled...

You openly hate DIR and GUE. So what point would you have to start this thread other than to further try to bring back up the same old arguments again and again.

This thread is in danger of getting closed to if I can find another mod around here somewhere....

Quote from the original post.. "I've had folks here tell me that the DIR philosphy will take over the industry one day. "

This was the point.

When did I openly hate DIR or GUE? Are you referring to the primary hose opinions again? I think the DIR buoyancy skills and a few other skills are outstanding. But I guess you think since I disagree with donating the primary that I "Hate" DIR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom