dir or not dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Iguana Don
See what I mean.

Yep. I understand.

but you said edit...not delete. Sorry for allowing the disintegration of the topic.......

Dang censorship...........

See what I mean.

I'm sorry. ;-0 My post that you deleted was meant as a joke. I guess some did not take it that way.

Discussions about technical topics and stop the hammering and slandering of DIR & Anti DIR members.

Originally posted by Bob3

Hey, that's how I taught my kids to dive, they were 5 & 7 at the time. Gave 'em a tank & stuffed 'em in the mud under the dock to watch the fish. Better'n a TV set.

How're Bobn'Ed? They're some good boys. Good thing it's better'n TV, cause I've seen TV in their part of the country.

Email me the price of one o' those nifty Northern Diver Suits like Brock got. Can I get my initials on it, or is that extra?

This thread has disintegrated into something like you would see on "Techdiver."

It is now time to come back to reality and act like human beings.

If things continue on their present course, I will have no choice but to edit the posts.

Thanks

Don

Is the issue DIR/anti-DIR, or DIR/non-DIR-compliant?

I see a brick flying.
Amazing how one question WHY? can flare up to a defensive argument. I guess in the times of weekend wonders, video and internet courses, dive instruction turned toward "thou shall" without the why's. I found that if people don't know the why, they also don't appreciate the importance and in time they drop it from their practice. Why we do what we do is the most important factor of being safe and maintaining the practice or technique, whatever it may be.
scuba_guy, keep asking "WHY" and don't take things as gospel just because someone said so. It will make you a much better and safer diver. The task you have is finding the people that can answer.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom