Dive Boynton, Saturday 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
Normally, I'm pretty flexible but in this case, I fly to Barcelona on 6/12 to catch 12 days aboard RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas on the Greek, Italian, French, and Turkish Med :D
(please show me some pity, the BP/wing, HID light, and fleet of Apeks regs will be staying home)

What about the jet fins and pink snorkel?

:rofl3:

Orlando Eric:
She is cute and that is a good shot, but I do not think I'd go so far as to use the word "Angelic."

:D I always got to be the goofy one in the group....

:rofl3:

Orlando Eric:
She is cute and that is a good shot, but I do not think I'd go so far as to use the word "Angelic."

<pic snipped 'cause I hate that shot>

:D I always got to be the goofy one in the group....

Apparently it's been passed on that my nickname at work is Lucifer.... :) Angelic is not what anyone has ever described me as.

deepstops:
Normally, I'm pretty flexible but in this case, I fly to Barcelona on 6/12 to catch 12 days aboard RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas on the Greek, Italian, French, and Turkish Med :D
Hey Brain, you need to remember to wait until you get over to the Med with your Greek, Italian, French, and Turkish new best friends before you start doing that flexible stuff.:shakehead

Tom Winters:
Hey Brain, you need to remember to wait until you get over to the Med with your Greek, Italian, French, and Turkish new best friends before you start doing that flexible stuff.:shakehead

Hey Smitten Row - I think she's got that covered :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom