Dive Buddies Needed, this Sat 8/21 - Anywhere in the San Diego Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing vis at the shores today. 50+ feet. We found Fringehead City.We were close to the secret garden. I think Phage30 is going to cancel tomorrow since he got a nose bleed today. But wait to hear it from him. Go to the shores 1st, then do the Cove. You won't regret it!!

Sean

Nose bleed, that's just cleaning out the cobwebs, no biggy. Trying to equalize and pushing to hard.

I saw on the divebubs list the cove also has 40+ vis. I am very tempted to join you tomorrow for a dive. I wonder if anyone is interested in a night dive in the cove tonight?

Sean

divebuddysean:
I saw on the divebubs list the cove also has 40+ vis. I am very tempted to join you tomorrow for a dive. I wonder if anyone is interested in a night dive in the cove tonight?

Sean

I only bought 1 tank...........see you in the morning.

Dive Buddies:

Roy - (760) 310 2629
Sean
Sam
Ryan
Phage (Not sure anymore, got a nose bleed.....shame)

Agenda:

La Jolla Cove - 7:00am, in the water by 7:30am.

Cardiff Parking Lot - 10:30am (Exploration/Nav dive)

Phage30, I suggest you join us for the La Jolla Cove dive, that way you can give us all an idea of the swell conditions on your way down here. From the forecasts, we should be ok (WARNING: These coastal wave forecasts are HIGHLY experimental and should NOT be relied upon as a primary source of wave forecast information. Significant errors in predicting coastal wave heights and the timing of storm events are known to occur.)

http://cdip.ucsd.edu/models/socal_now.shtml

I wish I could have been there. Seems like maybe we should decide if we want to dive in San Deigo instead of at Crescent. I personally don't mind either way as long as I am with you guys and diving it dosent make a difference to me. What do you think?

If conditions are bad then I would suggest a different site, but if they are ok I'd stick to Crescent. It's a great dive site as well. The shores is a lot deeper and maybe not good for the less experienced. Let's see what conditions bring tomorrow. You'd have a heck of a drive to San Diego. And if your not there by 7am the lot is full. I'd stick to the plan for now.

Sean

wrinkles:
Hmm maybe i will just crash your guys dive on Sat. LOL ,. Then dive at crescent on sunday :wink:

Ana

Now there is an idea.............

Back
Top Bottom