Dive Buddies Needed, this Sat 8/21 - Anywhere in the San Diego Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phage30:
:15a: Hi

I think I may pass for tomorrow. If I can make it, I will be at the cove 7 AM.

C'mon, just a bit of a sinus squeese, I get those all the time. You'll be fine. Shallow dives..........

divebuddysean:
Roy, the scooters are only 15 dollars to rent at Aqua Tech. I am definitly going tomorrow to the cove.

Sean

Kewl, we should go for a ride soon...............Maybe I should take off on Monday.

Mind if I join you guys tomorrow at LaJolla Cove? Sounds like my kinda dive: 10-30 feet and easy. The 3 hour free parking right out on the street in front of the park fills up by what, 7am?

mccabejc:
Mind if I join you guys tomorrow at LaJolla Cove? Sounds like my kinda dive: 10-30 feet and easy. The 3 hour free parking right out on the street in front of the park fills up by what, 7am?

dive agenda on first page, you are welcome, yes be there early.

Cool. Now, let's see...Upland to LaJolla...couldn't be more than, what, 120 miles...

DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE LEFT AN HOUR AGO !!!!!

Mccabejc it's a really nice place to dive. Hope to see you there tomorrow! Maybe you could get Pasley to go as well and carpool! Ana as well! We gotta have WRINKLES!

Sean

Sean, the Cove and the Shores are different locations, no? The Shores has the marine canyon, and the Cove is the 10-30 foot shallow dive? I assume the viz at the Cove tomorrow will be something like you found at the Shores today... I thought you were kidding when you said 50+ feet.

Back
Top Bottom