Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josh37

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey every one I have been wanting to go diving soon may be the crater I live in American Fork Utah if any one lives close to here hit me up

I'm headed to Curaco Tuesday but when I get back you are welcome to join any dive. I have 3 Divemaster candidates that are doing several specialties in December. We will be hitting up Blue Lake and the Crater you are welcome to tag along for any of the dives.

You are always welcome to join me at the crater as well. I'll be up there a few times between now and Christmas.

Ody, how is the road to Blue Lake in the winter, do they maintain it at all?
Not Chris but once you're off the pavement, you're on your own.

I can dive any weekend you want. I live in Salem and have been looking for people to dive with more often than my dive buddy wants to, which this year was almost never.

I know that there is a group heading to Blue Lake on Dec 17 & 18. Maybe they will clear up the road enough that it won't be that bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom