Dive Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m going to head out Sat June 23 to Mystery. DUDC has an outing there. Hope to see some of you guys!

The PDRA quarries are a bit too far for me to justify the annual cost for them. I don’t think I’d dove them enough. But if someone has access and wants to bring a friend along (hint hint) let me know!

I’m going to head out Sat June 24 to Mystery. DUDC has an outing there. Hope to see some of you guys!

The PDRA quarries are a bit too far for me to justify the annual cost for them. I don’t think I’d dove them enough. But if someone has access and wants to bring a friend along (hint hint) let me know!

Anyone else from here headed out there Saturday?

@Heathb09 where are you located in NC? I'm a member of the PDRA quarries, but dive Fantasy Lake in Rolesville from time to time as well, when I can't get to the coast. I've only been diving since last June, but would love to meet up and dive some quarries if you can tolerate a newb. DM me and we plan something.

Also: although I generally loathe facebook, there is a group on fb called NC and SC Dive Buddies that is pretty active for people looking to dive when their usual buddies are not free.
I'm also a member of the PDRA Quarries and looking for a dive buddy. DM me if you would like to plan something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom