Dive clubs in south Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a proud member of Kayuba. What would you like to know?

Yes indeed, I've been a member for just a bit less than 30 years. Note that our website will be down until the weekend as the guy who hosts the server is out of town. PM me with any questions.

Gold Coast SCUBA Meetup is probably the diving-est group around, super nice people, mostly beach dives but also charters.

As git-r-dun diver posted, you are already a member of the largest dive group in the area. :blinking:

Since you say you are looking for day care, you might find the membership of this club to be too old for you. Nice people though.

Holy two year old thread resurrection Batman..... :idk:

Hmmmm...I wonder how the heck the thing came to my attention, then? I only ever look at Conch Forum, New Posts, and Subscribed Threads. Trust me, I was not looking back for it... :idk:

And given those parameters, I never look at the date of the last post, just figuring that if it comes up in one of the three above, it's new.

This is an enigma.

Wow, I sure learned something here. I always thought an enigma was something else. Although maybe there is some correlation there.

So all you peoples in here, whatever happened to Mike Roach who had that Inspiration rig that was so cool so long ago? He told me about finding a 20' ledge on a bottom sounder at 330', gearing up, and just checking it out. AND, it was cool when he got down there!

Doing that on OC is still a major operation, but geez, imagine just being able to roll over the side and check some neat little relief like that?

One of these days - just hook the boat in 50', fire up the proton-powered scooter and go out on a fixed vector to wherever, look around, see stuff no one else has ever seen, or is likely to, come back in and start your deco on the Hydro Atlantic, then motor on in to 50' again with all the fishies there happy to see you back, and surface and go to Lake Boca to begin libational decompression.

Let us see what other threads Debby can resurrect for us to ponder...

Let us see what other threads Debby can resurrect for us to ponder...
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

This is actually the second one in a month. Perhaps I should become the ScubaBoard Archaeologist. :rofl3:

There was a logical explanation for the last one. This? I haven't a clue how I ended up replying to this.:idk:

AGGGGHHHHH......

Zombie Thread!

Chug
has nothing nice to say about zombies.

So all you peoples in here, whatever happened to Mike Roach who had that Inspiration rig that was so cool so long ago? He told me about finding a 20' ledge on a bottom sounder at 330', gearing up, and just checking it out. AND, it was cool when he got down there!

I always liked Mike but he ended up getting banned from a number of boats for passing himself off as an IANTD instructor when he wasn't. It's kind of hard to pull that off when Tom Mount is diving on the same boats.

AFAIK, he's still living in Palm Beach County though.

In fact, his Scubaboard profile still shows him as an Inspiration instructor: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/miker.html

he ended up getting banned from a number of boats for passing himself off as an IANTD instructor. It's kind of hard to pull that off when Tom Mount is diving on the same boat.

Ooof!

That is almost as good as the guy that was sitting in a bar in Key Weird, telling Jimmy Buffet, that he knew Jimmy Buffett, while sitting next to Jimmy Buffett at the bar.

Chug
Does not personally know Jimmy Buffett or Tom Mount, but has made their casual acquaintance.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom