Dive logging software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also use DiveLog. Aside from allowing downloads from multiple dive computers it also allows you to import your exisiting electronic log from some of the other major brands. There is a report utility that lets you design your own print version of the dives or use one of several templates that are available for download. It works in both imperial or metric units and the support forum is actually used by the author.

And it's not that expensive.

Rick

I also use DiveLog. Aside from allowing downloads from multiple dive computers it also allows you to import your exisiting electronic log from some of the other major brands. There is a report utility that lets you design your own print version of the dives or use one of several templates that are available for download. It works in both imperial or metric units and the support forum is actually used by the author.

And it's not that expensive.

Rick

Also you can upload to an online site and use an app for the droid system. Best program I have tried so far.

Rick H

I use Divelog as well. The writer of the program responds to emails and the comments on the support site. He actually listens to suggestions for improvement.

having heard horror stories of people losing their log books and all the records therein, it seems like having an electronic backup would be a great thing to have. Any suggestions?
Kristopher

Yeah: divelogs - Online logbooks for divers
Won't get lost there... :cool2:
Also syncs with Diving Log 5 which has already been recommended in this thread.

Regards,
Rainer

@Divelogs-

I like the website but for some reason I can't figure out how to change it from metric to imperial. Is this an option?

I contacted him directly and he said its a feature hes planning on adding sometime soon. Just thought I'd update the forum too.

I like the website but for some reason I can't figure out how to change it from metric to imperial. Is this an option?

Started work on this yesterday, should be going live by the coming weekend. I'm planning on letting the user decide whether his/her logbook will be imperial or metric.

Just a question for me, living in Europe and not familiar with the imperial system: Do you calculate your SAC in liters/minute as well or is it something else?

Thanks and regards,
Rainer

Started work on this yesterday, should be going live by the coming weekend. I'm planning on letting the user decide whether his/her logbook will be imperial or metric.

Just a question for me, living in Europe and not familiar with the imperial system: Do you calculate your SAC in liters/minute as well or is it something else?

Thanks and regards,
Rainer

ft3/min

A dive computer is a recorder, not a storage device.

I am using DivingLog 5 to store and browse the logs.
I use Dropbox.com to store my diving log backups off-site. If my house burns, the logs remain.

I also print the profiles on quality paper and archive them in a folder in a dark and dry place.

Back
Top Bottom