Dive Report: Destin Jetties 4-17-2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Color? You oughta see the claybanks in some of the caves we've been diving.

None of these pictures are mine:

cow1.jpg

cow1i.jpg

cow1j.jpg

cow1l.jpg

Just a couple examples from one cave.

Very nice! But not good a good enough attempt to lure me to the Dark Side. Add a Mermaid and I'm in!

HEY! you guys can't have Barry! I need a dive buddy in the Winter months, and he's the only one willing to polar bear it with me in February!

Don't make me break out the dive Glock (it's like a regular Glock, but it's $100 more expensive)

Very nice! But not good a good enough attempt to lure me to the Dark Side. Add a Mermaid and I'm in!

Supposedly the mermaid stories were based off of reports of seeing manatees... So I guess if that floats your boat, we have those in the springs too! You guys been out to see WAY too damned long though :p

Sorry guys. There are three basic choices for Mermaid Attire.

1. Bra made of sea shells.
2. Bikini top
3. Totally topless.

Anything else is just not acceptable.

And for the record, this is the type we're looking for:

If you're looking for (3), I've got a few sinkholes I can point you to that regularly get hit by area nudist groups. Its pretty funny coming back from a 2 hour cave dive(entering with nobody in the area) and exitting with a group of people around, topless or better, smoking weed, drinking beer, and asking us if we're cops - LOL.

No...you guys just got to let folks know when you are diving. I dove numerous times in February...even saltwater! :D

BTW, isn't that third mermaid Allysa Milano?? If you start seeing her in saltwater I might give up the darkside!

HEY! you guys can't have Barry! I need a dive buddy in the Winter months, and he's the only one willing to polar bear it with me in February!

Don't make me break out the dive Glock (it's like a regular Glock, but it's $100 more expensive)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom