Dive Saturday March 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Scubaboard and still meeting people. So this must be the early crew :coffee: ! I'd love to come along - I haven't been to Eurojacks yet.

Beth

Come along! I drive a 2 door Pontiac sunfire. Plan on being there before 7:30!

Great - I'll see you guys tomorrow morning bright and early!

Littlejohn, sorry you can't make it tomorrow. I enjoyed meeting/diving with you last weekend. I hope you can make it back down soon. Have fun in Jupiter.

Beth

You guys have fun ... not sure if I will get out tomorrow.
Beth you are going to have fun, Jenny and Theresa are great :)

Good meeting you, Beth, and Deb. We had a wonderful dive. Lemme see if I can list some of the critters:
Small turtle, nurse shark, atlantic stingray, chain moray, spotfin, 4 eye and reef butterflyfish, rock beauty, sailfin blennies, horse conchs, and a few lobsters. :) The one I caught weighed in at 3lbs.

Good meeting you, Beth, and Deb. We had a wonderful dive. Lemme see if I can list some of the critters:
Small turtle, nurse shark, atlantic stingray, chain moray, spotfin, 4 eye and reef butterflyfish, rock beauty, sailfin blennies, horse conchs, and a few lobsters. :) The one I caught weighed in at 3lbs.

Make that traveling horse conchs. YEAH the 3 lber was ( I take it the key word now is "WAS":D) a beauty. Good fun Thanks for the invite

You are correct. The key word is now WAS.
JOhn, thanks for being a good buddy, and glad to see you finally posting! :)
7:00 LBTS, Datura, ready to go?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom