Dive the Best Reefs in FLA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dive the Dolphin Sun. We specialize in spearfishing & bug-hunting trips. Lots of Goliaths on the wrecks (must be mating season)

561-886-8925
Ask for Wil

We could to be enticed with a Special Scubaboard rate. :D

we charge $60/2-tank trip, which is definitely at the lower-end of the dive charter pricing. But, if you put together a group of 6, I will reduce it to $300. In fact, on Saturday 9/19 we will charge only $45 on our afternoon trip for those interested in the international reef cleanup program and we will give away a mesh bag for the effort. Call me direct
Wil
561-886-8925
or the shop if you need air/nitrox or other goodies.
561-732-8590

The Dolphin Sun is run by BBDC (Boynton Bch Dive Center) right? Because every time I have gone with them it ended up costing me $95 for a 2 tank dive! $60 plus like $17/tank for 2 nitrox tank rentals & tax.

The Dolphin Sun is run by BBDC (Boynton Bch Dive Center) right? Because every time I have gone with them it ended up costing me $95 for a 2 tank dive! $60 plus like $17/tank for 2 nitrox tank rentals & tax.

The BBDC books trips for the Dolphin Sun, but you can call direct (561-886-8925) since the boat is not "run" by the shop. You can get tanks anywhere you can find a better deal. I think the $60 rate is very competitive, based on the other local dive charters, but I will talk to Tom about improving his package for divers needing rentals. There is a discount for buying multiple trips already in place, and we have a rate for frequent divers.

Good news. I spoke to Tom and he is willing to work with me on the tank rentals(read, we compromised). In the future the rate for a 2-tank air dive will be $70 and a 2-tank nitrox will be $80 (plus tax). Thanks for your input.

Good news. I spoke to Tom and he is willing to work with me on the tank rentals(read, we compromised). In the future the rate for a 2-tank air dive will be $70 and a 2-tank nitrox will be $80 (plus tax). Thanks for your input.

Well done! Now that's on par with all the other boats in the Boynton area. Will be booking a trip soon

Very fair pricing.
Chug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom