Diver in Grass VAlley,CA I have knowledge of dive sites in Mendo, Humboldt County etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aso4

Registered
Reaction score
Need people to go on trips with hopefully this summer, I am a student at humboldt state university and I will be taking a few scuba classes next spring and fall, but until then I have been missing diving so much I am joining Search and REscue to get some good dives in, hopefully iu wont have to dive for any bodies!! Anyways, give me a reply if you are interested in joining me for dives on weekends in Nor CAL.!

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

My buddy and I dive in Folsom lake just to try and keep in practice. You're welcome to come join us if you'd like. Also, I'd like to hear more about the dive sites up Medicino ways, I've never dove up there. Sure would like to try it out.

Tony

Hi - I recently moved to Folsom from SF; I've been ocean diving for years (Monterey last weekend, but sometimes the North Coast and occasionally the Channel Islands, Catalina, or San Diego) but I haven't done a Folsom dive for ages. I've noticed a few posts on it and like the idea being able to sleep in, get a dive in, and still be home by lunch. Where do you guys go? Any chance I might tag along some time?

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom