Diving in Kigston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting, yes I did ask for it, but nothing in Toronto where you live? Must say something about the Toronto stores. Sorry according to d33ps1x.
You mentioned some very good shops.
Thank You
deepdiver5by5
p.s. I never said I needed a place to shop, but I now can check these places out

Limestone Dive Center is also in Kingston. It's probably been around longer than any of the other shops. It also carries a lot of gear, offers fills, rentals and charters, and I believe offers the odd course here and there as well although they don't "push" the courses as hard. The owner Cliff is on this board sometimes as Limestone Diver.

There is also Kingsdive in Kingston, which is the scuba department in the Source For Sports shop downtown. They offer fills, rentals and gadgets and have a good selection of used wetsuits and (new) lead weights. On occasion they will get gear in to sell on consignment as well. In the winter they are sometimes the only place open for an air fill.

FreeFloat:
Do your own research. Like D33ps1x and others, I have found a shop that while they may not be the cheapest on the block, I get what I pay for - quality and personal service.

You want cheap, go online and buy stuff off Ebay. Then don't come crying to the Board when it doesn't meet your expectations.

It's because of consumers like you - who only ever see the 'bottom line' and don't care about much else - that so many dive shops go under..............
Come on now larissa you make sound like a complete moron and that hurts

FreeFloat:
Limestone Dive Center is also in Kingston. It's probably been around longer than any of the other shops. It also carries a lot of gear, offers fills, rentals and charters, and I believe offers the odd course here and there as well although they don't "push" the courses as hard. The owner Cliff is on this board sometimes as Limestone Diver.

There is also Kingsdive in Kingston, which is the scuba department in the Source For Sports shop downtown. They offer fills, rentals and gadgets and have a good selection of used wetsuits and (new) lead weights. On occasion they will get gear in to sell on consignment as well. In the winter they are sometimes the only place open for an air fill.
Hummm lets see...kingsdive ...who would want too lug their tanks downtown to find parking plus you can never get a air fill because the "guy that fills tanks is not here and he is the only one that can do it" well for limestone ...minimal selection didn't he have a dealership taken away?? Nuff said

JamesP:
We would love to see you remove the chip from your shoulder regarding the Kingston boys. You have nothing worthwhile to offer. And everybody sees you for what you really are. I find your posts rather offensive. Your taking a run a the NTD boys because lic2kil posts them a compliment.

Give it a break.
Ya what he said.........James need a hug? :05:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom