Diving Lobos: 11/29/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tempting, but I have this huge pile of end of term school work & can I brag: Just rented a room in Monterey for 5 weeks over Christmas - so the temptation will just have to wait :D!

I'm soooo jealous! :daydreaming: You are going to have a great time. What are your dates?

Sounds like you are going to get a fill of diving in. Keep an eye out on the tide chart for mid week adventures at Lobos!

Sure! You all can ping me and I'll stroll down less than 1 mile to check out conditions at BW :wink:!

I'm soooo jealous! :daydreaming: You are going to have a great time. What are your dates?

Crossing my fingers for good weather.

Dec 21 (or possibly 18) - Jan 21 :D :D

Dec 21 (or possibly 18) - Jan 21 :D :D

Oh, that's wonderful. It's long enough into January I may be able to make it down for a day or two (non-consecutive). I'll be looking for someone to help me practice my new skills. :happy:

I'll definitely be in touch after the Holidays. I expect you'll have no dearth of dive partners.

:santa3: :reindeer: :coolsnow:

Party at Kathy's place!!! BTW I have the 19th through Jan 3rd off, though that first weekend I'm down in SoCal, if you need any buddies :D

I took the week of Christmas off to. Haven't made any plans yet, although I wouldn't mind getting away somewhere.

BTW I have the 19th through Jan 3rd off, though that first weekend I'm down in SoCal, if you need any buddies :D

may be able to make it down for a day or two (non-consecutive). I'll be looking for someone to help me practice my new skills. :happy:

I took the week of Christmas off to. Haven't made any plans yet, although I wouldn't mind getting away somewhere.

Thanks! Lets talk once I make it through this pile of grad school finals stuff :wink:!

Que bonito,

Una navidad en Monterey con la posibilidad de bocear cada dia. Que rico poder ver el mar debajo de las olas, y tranquilarse con los pescados y las estrellas.

Me gustaria tomar un poco tiempo para ir a visitar mi amiga Kathy cuando ella tenga su domicilio en Monterey.

Un amigo,

Mike Guerrero

I think that says Mike wants to know if it's possible for him come visit you at your place when you're communing with the fish in the sea in Monterey.
4 years of HS spanish and getting a mexican last name and that's all I can come up with. Sad, que lastima.
Oh, and it says something about Christmas in Monterey.

Thanks Kristina,

I used an online translator which came up with this :rofl3::rofl3:

That tuna, One Christmas in Monterey with the possibility of bocear every day. That rich to be able to see the sea underneath the waves, and to tranquilar with the fish and stars. Gustaria me to take a little time to go to visit my Kathy friend when it has her address in Monterey. A friend,

Back
Top Bottom